Here are some my favorite posts that I have written. Since I have started trying to post at least once a week, many of what I would say are my best posts get hidden. This way I could highlight them and try to share info that is good and hopefully helpful.
- Bavarian Pot Roast – a favorite recipe of mine, it tastes great
- Natural Family Planning (NFP) Starting Points – just something that I was rather unaware of until recently, and felt was worth sharing and definitely has much misinformation surrounding it and a general lack of awareness of in many places
- La Leche League Illinois Conference Review – very interesting, and good for single, never married people too in my opinion
- Resources For Preventing Plagiarism – this was one of the first posts I wrote that actually got some real comments and seemed rather popular compared to others
- Chicago Whole Foods Market Vegetable Paella – just a great gluten-free rice recipe, although not authentic still delicious